The Farmbot Web App is a cloud based web service that performs the following functions:
- Farm Designer - Drag and drop interface for farm/garden design
- Events - Scheduling sequences and regimens
- Controls - Real time manual control of a FarmBot from a web browser
- Device - Storage of device info and calibration settings
- Sequences - Creation of sequences of commands
- Regimens - Creation of regimens (plant-age-based scheduling of sequences)
- Tools - Management of FarmBot's Tools and Tool Slots
- Farmware - Photos and Weed Detection
- Logs - View and filter FarmBot OS log messages
- Coming soon: crop and sensor data storage and management
Can you hear me now?
The web application should now be in communication with your FarmBot. You should see some bootup logs streaming into the status ticker, and FarmBot should respond to any commands you send it. If there are any problems, see the Configurator Troubleshooting Tips.
The recommended workflow for using the web app is:
- Add plants in the Farm Designer: my.farm.bot/app/designer/plants
- Add Tools: my.farm.bot/app/tools
- Create Sequences for using those tools: my.farm.bot/app/sequences
- Create Regimens to repeat sequences at specific times in the days of a plant's life: my.farm.bot/app/regimens
- Schedule Events to execute sequences or regimens: my.farm.bot/app/designer/events
- Watch your FarmBot work! my.farm.bot/app/controls (Also my.farm.bot/app/designer)
At your service
We offer a hosted service of the web app at my.farm.bot. We recommend that most people use this because it is convenient, affordable, and always up-to-date with the latest features and security.
For advanced users only